Tara CooperNovember 10, 2022
Surface Design Intensive with Dawn CandyDecember 14, 2022
🎉 Cash In for the Holidays with Our 50/50 Raffle 🎁
Get ready for a chance to win big this holiday season! We’re excited to announce our 50/50 raffle with a fantastic $10,000 jackpot, and we want you to be a part of it.
Here’s the scoop:
🌟 Win up to $10,000 – that could be your holiday bonus! 🎟️ Ticket Prices:
- 1 ticket for $10
- 4 tickets for $20
- 20 tickets for $50
- 100 tickets for $100
Who are we?
We are Medalta, your go-to destination for innovation, history, and community in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. As an industrial non-profit museum, education center, contemporary ceramic arts facility, art gallery, and community hub housed in a century-old factory, we bring together cutting-edge technologies, historic restoration, and archaeology.
Why support us?
Your contribution goes a long way in supporting our vibrant education and community programs, making a positive impact in Medicine Hat and beyond. These programs thrive on the generosity of supporters like you.
Mark Your Calendar
🗓️ Raffle End Date: December 16, 2023 📍 Draw Location: Medalta Potteries Site, Medicine Hat
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to win some extra holiday cash while supporting a local gem like Medalta. Grab your tickets now and let’s make this holiday season one to remember! 🎊
FRIENDS OF MEDALTA SOCIETY RAFFLE RULES
1. Players must reside in Alberta, 18 years or older, and use a major credit card or
Visa/Mastercard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta address.
2. Tickets will be available online ONLY and sold at a rate of:
• 1 for $10 – 1,000 packages available, total ticket value = $ 10,000
• 4 for $20 – 250 packages available, total ticket value = $ 5,000
• 20 for $50 – 50 packages available, total ticket value = $ 2,500
• 100 for $100 – 25 packages available, total ticket value = $ 2,500
3. Ticket sales will end on Friday, 16 December 2023 at 12:00 PM with the draw taking
place at Medalta Potteries Site, 713 Medalta Ave SE, Medicine Hat on Friday, 16
December 2023 at 1:00 PM.
4. The winner will receive 50% of ticket sales up to a maximum of $10,000
5. The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing a certified AGLC ERS
provider’s (Rafflebox Technologies Inc.) random number generator. A physical ticket will
not be mailed out for this draw. An email confirmation with your ticket numbers will be
provided after purchase.
6. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 90 days to claim
their prize. If the prize has not been claimed by end of day on 17 March 2024 the Friends
of Medalta Society will request approval from AGLC for the funds to revert to a donation
to the Friends of Medalta Society.
7. Draw results will be announced live at the Medalta Site on 16 December 2023 and
posted on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
8. By playing you consent to having your name, and winning numbers published.
9. The person(s) drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for that
draw. Volunteers and family members of volunteers who are not involved in the draw are
eligible to participate.
10. Friends of Medalta Society Employees, their immediate family members and
individuals responsible for managing the draw and their immediate family members are
ineligible to participate.
Immediate family members shall include spouse or partner, parents, siblings and
children that reside in the same household.
11. In order to claim the prize, the winner must provide proof of identity such as a
driver’s license that matches the name provided when the tickets were purchased.
12. If more than one name is written on a winning ticket stub, the prize will be awarded
to only one of the individuals named on the ticket stub. Neither Friends of Medalta
Society or AGLC is responsible for any disputes among the individuals whose names
are written on the ticket stub.
13. Raffle disputes shall be addressed to Laurie Switzer, Raffle Chair, 403.905-0185 or