Only 33% of our funding comes from government sources. The other 66% we earn, we rent, we make, we teach, we sell, and WE ASK. With Covid-19 changing the course of all of our lives, many of the events and programs that would help to keep Medalta’s doors open are not currently viable. With this exciting new lottery, we can raise money to supplement our revenue while also helping out a lucky winner with a cash prize.
How much are tickets?
Who are we? Medalta is an innovative, industrial non-profit museum, education centre, contemporary ceramic arts facility, art gallery and community hub in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. Located within a converted century-old factory, it has become an exciting place where cutting-edge technologies, historic restoration and archaeology come together.
Our education and community programs are an important and vibrant part of Medicine Hat and the surrounding area; these programs could not be offered without the generosity of our members.
Ticket Sales have ended
Draw Date: April 3, 2021
Draw Location: Medalta Potteries Site, Medicine Hat
1. Players must reside in Alberta, 18 years or older, and use a major credit card or Visa/Mastercard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta address.
2. Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
3. Ticket sales have ended, with the draw taking place at Medalta Potteries Site, 713 Medalta Ave SE, Medicine Hat on April 3, 2021
4. The winner will receive a minimum cash prize of $1,000 or 50% of gross ticket sales (whichever is greater) up to a maximum of $2,500.
5. The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing a certified AGLC ERS provider’s (Rafflebox) random number generator. A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw. An email confirmation with your ticket numbers will be provided after purchase.
6. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 90 days to claim their prize, a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 90 days if the prize goes unclaimed.
7. Draw results will be announced live at the Medalta Site on April 3rd and posted on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
8. By playing you consent to having your name, winning numbers published.
9. The person(s) drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for that draw. Volunteers and family members of volunteers who are not involved in the draw are eligible to participate.
10. Medalta Employees, their immediate family members and individuals responsible for managing the draw and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate. Immediate family members shall include: spouse or partner, parents, siblings and children that reside in the same household.