Who doesn’t love some extra cash right before the holidays? Let’s be real, we know Medalta could certainly use some. So let’s make some money together with a 50/50 Raffle! Grab your tix quick, last time we ran this raffle, we sold out in under a week.
How much are tickets?
Who are we? Medalta is an innovative, industrial non-profit museum, education centre, contemporary ceramic arts facility, art gallery and community hub in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. Located within a converted century-old factory, it has become an exciting place where cutting-edge technologies, historic restoration and archaeology come together.
Our education and community programs are an important and vibrant part of Medicine Hat and the surrounding area; these programs could not be offered without the generosity of our members.
End Date: December 17, 2021
Draw Date: December 18, 2021
Draw Location: Medalta Potteries Site, Medicine Hat
1. Players must reside in Alberta, 18 years or older, and use a major credit card or Visa/Mastercard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta address.
2. Tickets will be available online ONLY and sold at a rate of:
3. Ticket sales will end on Friday, 17 December 2021 at 11:59PM with the draw taking place at Medalta Potteries Site, 713 Medalta Ave SE, Medicine Hat on Saturday, 18 December 2021 at 1:30PM.
4. The winner will receive 50% of ticket sales up to a maximum of $150,000.
5. The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing a certified AGLC ERS provider’s (Rafflebox Technologies Inc.) random number generator. A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw. An email confirmation with your ticket numbers will be provided after purchase.
6. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 90 days to claim their prize. If the prize has not been claimed by end of day on 19 March 2022 the Friends of Medalta Society will request approval from AGLC for the funds to revert to a donation to the Friends of Medalta Society.
7. Draw results will be announced live at the Medalta Site on 18 December 2021 and posted on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
8. By playing you consent to having your name, and winning numbers published.
9. The person(s) drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for that draw. Volunteers and family members of volunteers who are not involved in the draw are eligible to participate.
10. Friends of Medalta Society Employees, their immediate family members and individuals responsible for managing the draw and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate. Immediate family members shall include spouse or partner, parents, siblings and children that reside in the same household.
11. In order to claim the prize, the winner must provide proof of identity such as a driver’s license that matches the name provided when the tickets were purchased.
12. If more than one name is written on a winning ticket stub, the prize will be awarded to the first name listed on the ticket stub. Neither Friends of Medalta Society or AGLC is responsible for any disputes among the individuals whose names are written on the ticket stub.
13. In the case of a power outage the draw will be delayed until power is restored. If not restored within 2 hours, the draw will be rescheduled, and the new draw date and time advertised to the public and ticket purchasers.
14. Raffle disputes shall be addressed to Laurie Switzer, Raffle Chair, 403.529.1070 extension 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.