Applying to any of our residencies is easy. The first step is to download the AIR-Application-Form-2017-Fillable.
The application deadline for all residencies is April 1st, 2017.
Applications may be submitted in hard copy or digitial format.
For applications in hard copy please mail, courier, or submit in person to:
Medalta International Artists in Residence
713 Medalta Ave SE
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
For applications in digital format please submit through a file sharing service such as Dropbox or WeTransfer. Share via .
NOTE: All application materials need to arrive on or before the application due date. Late applications will not be processed.
YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE EACH OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS. INCOMPLETE PACKAGES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Completed application form.
- $40 non-refundable application fee.
- Ten images of recent work in jpeg format (images must be high-resolution (300 dpi). If sending via mail please include these images on a CD or USB stick. Do not submit images embedded in a program such as PowerPoint or Microsoft Word. Please label files with your Last name, image and image number (ie. Name_Image_01).
- Image List stating Title, Medium and Dimensions. Please label file (ie. LastName_ImageList).
- Bio (100 words max.). Please label file (ie. LastName_Bio).
- Artist Statement (100 words max.) Please label file (ie. LastName_ArtistState).
- Curriculum Vitae. Please label file (ie. LastName_CV).
- Two references with names and contact information. Please label file (ie. LastName_Ref).
- Residency proposal letter stating your intended course of exploration during your residency. Please label file (ie. LastName_Letter).
If accepted, you will be notified within three weeks of the application closing date.
For more information, contact